At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, customer service is not a slogan – it is the spirit of our workplace.
We provide our employees with exceptional customer service and we expect them to provide that same level of service to their co-workers and our customers. This reciprocal spirit is remarkable in our culture.
As a Frisbie employee, you will:
- Have access to the latest medical technology.
- Be part of a dedicated team serving the health care needs of the greater Rochester area.
- Enjoy a challenging and enjoyable careers in a geographic location that provides the best of New England living.
- Quite simply, it’s about People. Technology. Trust.
- We believe that Nursing is a humanistic profession, which respects the integrity of the individual.
- Nursing has the patient as its focus and strives to ensure a collaborative effort of all those associated with the patient and family to provide a therapeutic, safe and nurturing environment.
- As patient advocates, nursing supports the patient’s right to participate in their care decisions and the development of their treatment goals and plan.
- Nursing is a process of assessing patients and meeting their current healthcare related needs using a holistic approach.
- We recognize the ability, accountability, and responsibility of each nurse to participate in the decision-making process consistent with a decentralized management strategy.
- Nurses are accountable for the delivery of evidence-based, quality patient care.
- It is the responsibility of each nurse to review current literature, attend educational programs, and participate in quality improvement activities in light of current trends and changes in health care practices.
- All nurses joining Frisbie are provided with an individualized orientation program.