Upcoming Events & Classes
National Breastfeeding Month Celebration
Please join us as we celebrate National Breastfeeding Month. Learn about community resources and newborn care. Meet obstetricians, pediatricians, birthcare staff, and Lactation Specialists.
Event is free and no registration required. Light refreshments will be available and we will be raffling off prizes too!
Brief presentations, topics of discussion and information include:
- Nutrition – A Frisbie dietitian will present on prenatal, postpartum, and baby weaning to solid foods / preparation.
- Physical Therapist – Learn about the importance of tummy time for babies.
- Infant Car Seat Safety – Learn about car seat installation and the various types of car seats on the market.
- Frisbie Moms, Dads and Newborn Group will share information about continuity of care, lactation support, and community resources available to you.
- Case Management will provide information about resources and referrals to WIC.
- Breast Pumps – Learn about the various types of pumps, referrals and availability. Lactation Specialists will provide information about resources for moms that are planning to go back to work.
- LuLaRoe Leggings / Clothing – Learn more about their comfortable maternity and postpartum clothing.
- Usborne Books – Children’s books and more.