Frisbie Auxiliary announces 2017 Scholarship recipients
May 18, 2017
Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s Auxiliary has announced this year’s Student Scholarship award recipients. Scholarships are awarded to high school seniors planning to pursue a career in the healthcare field. The Auxiliary has been awarding Student Scholarships for over 17 years – totaling over $100,000.
2017 Scholarship Recipients:
- Nora Canepa, of Coe-Brown Academy, will be attending the University of Rhode Island to study pediatric speech pathology.
- Taryn Grant, of Spaulding High School, will be attending Rivier College to pursue a nursing degree.
- Elise Nelson, of Spaulding High, will be attending the University of New Hampshire to study occupational therapy.
- Meredith Podolec, of Noble High School, will be attending Colby-Sawyer to pursue a nursing degree.
- Camden Tillinghast, of Somersworth High School, will be attending the University of New England to study occupational therapy.