Better Choices, Better HealthBetter Choices, Better Health can help you get back in charge of your life!
Better Choices, Better Health is a fun, interactive program designed for anyone living with health challenges. Over six-weeks, participants learn multiple skills and techniques aimed to help manage stress, pain and fatigue.
- Learn how to set manageable goals each week
- Learn better nutrition and exercise choices.
- Improve communication about your health with health care providers and family.
Is Better Choices, Better Health right for you? Consider these ten questions:
- Do you have ongoing health challenges?
- Do you care for someone with ongoing health challenges?
- Do you feel you have a lot of stress in your life?
- Do you struggle to manage your stress?
- Do you feel tired all of the time?
- Do you want to exercise but don't know how to get started?
- Do you want to "eat healthy" but don't know what to eat?
- Do you feel uncomfortable asking your doctor questions?
- Are you on medications, but unsure why you take them?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your life and want to do something about it?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you would benefit from Better Choices, Better Health.
Cost: $30 per person/$45 per couple (includes a workbook and a relaxation CD). A limited number of scholarships are available. Registration is required. For more information please call Community Health Educator, Rachel Eichenbaum at (603) 332-3100 extension 8610. Next class begins July 23. To register online visit our Calendar page.