The Center for Cancer Care & Hematology
Compassionate Care with Hope and Excellence
Comprehensive Oncology & Hematology Care, Close to Home
The Center for Cancer Care and Hematology at Frisbie Memorial Hospital has an expert team of physicians board certified in Oncology, Hematology, and Gynecologic Oncology, an Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner also certified in Hospice, Palliative Care, and Tobacco Treatment, and Registered Nurses specializing in safe medication administration and symptom management.
Our clinical affiliation with Lahey Health’s Sophia Gordon Cancer Center provides our physicians and patients access to highly specialized surgeries, procedures, genetic counseling and clinical trials.
We offer comprehensive treatments, programs and services, including:
- Consultation for Hematology/Oncology
- Consultation for Gynecologic Oncology
- Chemotherapy and Biotherapy
- Nationally recognized Oral Chemotherapy Program
- Radiology Oncology (offsite)
- Palliative Care / Supportive Care
- Genetic Counseling in collaboration with Lahey Health
- Hospice Care in collaboration with regional Hospice Care Programs
- Physical Therapy / Lymphedema Treatment
- Nutritional Services
- Care Management
- Bone Marrow Biopsies
- Oral Chemotherapy Program
- Supportive Services including nutrition, exercise classes, Lymphedema Program, smoking cessation and much more
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital enjoys a strong affiliation with the American Cancer Society.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a full service medical center in Rochester, NH, that provides expert medical care using advanced, cutting-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic health conditions. In addition, Frisbie has access to nearly thirty specialty care services so patients can be close to their healthcare specialists. Call (603) 332-5211.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
11 Whitehall Road
Rochester, NH 03867