Our Cardiology Department Cares About Your Heart’s Health
We Test and Treat Heart Disease and Other Coronary Conditions
Working with a trusted heart health care team is the key to getting the best possible care for your specific cardiac condition. The physicians of Strafford Cardiology Associates assist patients in successfully managing such conditions as angina, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal or irregular heart beat).
Cardiology Services and Programs Include:
- EKGS ( A test that measures the electrical activity of your heart)
- Holter and event monitors
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Stress testing
- Cardiac catheterization
- Coronary artery CT scan
- Tilt table test
- Electrophysiology (EP) studies
- Implantable loop recorders
- Right-sided ablations
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Heart failure device implants
- Cardiac ultrasound imaging studies
- Stress Testing Lab
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
For more information about Cardiology Services, please call (603) 335-8127.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a full service medical center in Rochester, NH, that provides expert medical care using advanced, cutting-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic health conditions. In addition, Frisbie has access to nearly thirty specialty care services so patients can be close to their healthcare specialists. Call (603) 332-5211.