The Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital provides a multidisciplinary evaluation and diagnostic center for patients with known or suspected cancers of the lung. The Center’s specialists develop and coordinate individualized plans of care for the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care for timely and supportive management of a complex disease.
Patients are provided the ease and convenience of having access to all of their medical specialists in one place at one time. We make the process of diagnosing and treating easier by eliminating to need for multiple visits to multiple specialists.
What can be treated at Frisbie’s Chest Center?
- Known or suspected cancers of the lung and surrounding areas
- Benign (non-cancerous) tumors
- Pulmonary nodules
- Pleural effusions
- Radiographic abnormalities of the chest
- Second opinions
We utilize advanced diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures
- Imaging Services such as CT Scan, low dose radiation, CT assisted FNA, VCAR, X-rays, MRI, PET, Nuclear medicine
- Testing such as pulmonary function testing, stress testing
- Advanded diagnostic & therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Pulmonary nodule management
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Video-assisted thoroscopic surgery (VATS)
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
11 Whitehall Road
Rochester, NH 03867
It's About expert, individualized care
We use advanced diagnostic, interventional surgical procedures to treat and support a complex disease.