Outpatient Nutrition Services
Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s Outpatient Nutrition Services is located at the Diabetes & Endocrine Center.
A team of registered and licensed dietitians provide medical nutrition therapy in the following areas:
- Cancer Nutrition
- Eating Disorders – Adult & Pediatric Anorexia, Bulimia, and EDNOS
- Food Allergies
- Gastrointestinal Disorders – Celiac Sprue, Diverticulitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Heart Health – Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia
- Kidney Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Weight Management – Overweight / Excessive Weight Gain, Unplanned Weight Loss, “Just for You” Individualized Weight Program
- Women’s Health – Pre and Post – Natal Nutrition, PCOS
- Wellness – Vegetarian Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, General Preventative Nutrition
The dietitians at Frisbie hold advanced degrees and certification in Adult & Pediatric Weight Management, Diabetes Education, and Eating Disorders. These specialized areas of practice help them to provide an individualized meal plan that is tailored specifically to a person’s needs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (603) 994-0120.