Barrington Walk-In Care has been providing same day walk-in care for the community of Barrington and surrounding areas for over 14 years. The experienced providers from Frisbie Memorial Hospital can diagnosis and treat common illnesses, injuries and minor accidents that are urgent, but not life-threatening, for patients of all ages. No appointment is needed. Routine health care visits, check-ups and immunizations should still be scheduled with your primary care provider.
Examples of common things we treat, include:
- Bladder infections
- Ear infections
- Joint sprains
- Bone or muscle injuries
- Minor wounds
- Minor skin conditions/rashes
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat
- Camp and Sports Physicals
IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS ILLNESS OR INJURY
Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room for serious illness or injuries, including:
- Chest pain (suspected heart attack or stroke)
- Amputation of limbs or deep wounds with severe bleeding
- Spinal injury
- Sudden confusion, weakness, dizziness, numbness, severe headache or difficulty speaking or breathing
- Sudden change in vision
- Head injuries with loss of consciousness or new seizures
- Burns involving face or large areas of the body
- Vomiting blood
- Smoke or chemical inhalation
- Poisoning, overdoses or suicidal behavior
- Physical or sexual assault
- Pregnancy complications including labor, bleeding, fluid leakage, decreased fetal movement
We offer same-day services on a walk-in basis for a variety of needs, including:
- Minor lacerations
- Sore throats and headaches
- On-site laboratory tests (by appointment only)
- Treating minor illnesses and injuries such as asthma attacks, ear infections, and bone/muscle injuries
- Camp physicals
We care for patients of all ages. In addition, we treat acute care needs such as minor lacerations, sore throats, and headaches. We apologize for any inconvenience, but Barrington Walk-In Care is not a DOT exam facility. We refer these services to Seacoast RediCare, located in Somersworth, NH. The professionals at Seacoast RediCare are specialized in their knowledge of a wide-range of typical work-related injuries, as well as Workers’ Compensation claims processing and management.
Laboratory services are available at Barrington Walk-In Care seven days a week by appointment only. We accept lab orders from any provider. Lab services are available on Mondays through Friday from 7am to 7pm, seven days a week. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please contact our office at (603) 664-0955 x7113.
In an emergency situation, please visit the Emergency Department at Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Please note: Our Walk-In Care providers cannot be selected as a primary care physician (PCP).
Payment and Insurance
We participate in a wide variety of insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Barrington Walk-In Care
426 Calef Highway (Route 125)
Barrington, NH 03825
Open 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Directions