About the Center
Seacoast RediCare was established in 1984 as an occupational health and urgent care center to assist local employers in improving employee health, productivity, and injury prevention, and to fill the gap in service between the family physician and the emergency room. The center provides patients with immediate walk-in care, helping to avoid high cost emergency room visits.
Our experienced professional staff offers a range of services to patients with common illnesses and injuries, and is committed to developing occupational health programs to meet both patient and employer needs. Seacoast RediCare is licensed by the State of New Hampshire and is committed to providing quality healthcare and individualized customer service at a competitive price.
We encourage employer involvement and utilize a team approach in the treatment/rehabilitation process to return injured employees to work as soon as possible.
Work-Related Injury and Illness Management
- Quality medical care by experienced occupational health professionals
- Same-day evaluation and treatment of new work-related injuries and illnesses
- Timely communication of patient status and work capability to employer case manager
- Recommendations for alternate duty
Employer Benefits of Work Injury Management
- Keep your employees healthy and safe
- Reduce overall costs of workers’ compensation
- Prevent/reduce lost time and absenteeism
- Improve communication with workers’ compensation carrier/managed care network
Urgent Care and Private Pay Services
- Sports/school physicals
- Minor illnesses
- Minor lacerations
- X-ray and laboratory services
Pre-Placement & Preventive Occupational Health Services
- Pre-placement, periodic and annual exams
- DOT certification exams performed by Certified Medical Examiners
- Fitness-for-Duty evaluations
- Return-to-Work evaluations
- Respiratory Clearance evaluations
Health Testing and Screening
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Vision and hearing exams
- Pulmonary function testing
- X-ray services
- Laboratory services
- Medical surveillance screenings
- On-site nursing services
- Work-site evaluations
- Assessment of alternate duty jobs
- Recommendations for job modifications
- Education for prevention of injury
We are a network provider for Medicare, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, United Healthcare and Aetna.
Download our brochure.
396 High Street
Somersworth, NH 03878
Occupational Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Urgent Care Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.