Frisbie Memorial Hospital offers courtesy, non-emergency transportation services to eligible patients who have a scheduled healthcare appointment at Frisbie Memorial Hospital or at one of its outpatient medical facilities. Transportation services are need-based (see Eligibility Requirements below) and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- A patient must be unable to provide own transportation and have no other regular, reliable and appropriate means of transportation, either public or private, such as by bus, family members or friends. Patients will be screened to determine eligibility.
- Patients must be able to board the bus on their own or with the assistance of the person accompanying them.
- When awaiting pick up, patients must allow for up to one hour before and one hour after their appointment.
- Patients must be ready 60 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up.
- Patients who miss an appointment without cancellation, who are not ready for their scheduled pick-up time, or who are disruptive will no longer be permitted to use the patient transportation services.
For a list of transportation services in Strafford County click here.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday from 8am to 4:30pm (excludes holidays and during inclement weather)
If you need to cancel your scheduled pick up, we ask that you notify the Patient Care-A-Van service at your earliest convenience by calling (603) 335-8882.