Filing a Patient Concern
- If you have a concern during your hospital stay, you are encouraged to speak with the department manager or designee.
- If you prefer to write a letter, please address it to the:
Risk Management Department
11 Whitehall Road
Rochester, NH 03867
- You can call the Frisbie Memorial Hospital Patient Concern Line at (603) 330-7939. Your call will be answered the next business day. All inpatient messages will be referred to the department manager for follow-up and resolution.
- If we are unable to immediately address your concern, we will respond to you in writing withn 7 days of receiving the complaint. When resolution cannot be achieved within the 7-day timeframe, you will receive a second letter that addresses your concern.
- Patient/Family concerns may also be addressed to:
NH Dept. of Health and Human Services
Office of Program Support
Bureau of Health Facilities Administration
129 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
800-852-3345 x 4592 or 603-271-4592
TDD Access 800-735-2964