Patient Transportation Services
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer transportation services to and from healthcare appointments for patients living in Rochester, Barrington, Milton, Somersworth and Farmington. Reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours prior to appointment.Patient transportation services are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm, excluding holidays and inclement weather.
- Reservations are required. To schedule a pick-up, please call (603) 335-8882.
- Transportation services are currently available only to patients living in the following areas: Rochester, Gonic, Milton, Farmington, Somersworth, and Barrington east of Routes 9 and 202.
- Patients must be able to board the bus on their own or with the assistance of the person accompanying them.
- Patients must allow for up to one hour before, and one hour after, their appointment for pick-up.
- To schedule a pick-up after an appointment, patients must call the Patient Care-A-Van office to notify transportation services when they are ready for pick-up, or patients may ask staff to contact transportation services for them.
- We are unable to transport patients who require to be carried or lifted from their residence - this will require medical transportation. If a wheelchair ramp is available, the driver will assist the patient from their residence.
- Patients must be ready to leave 60 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up.
- Persons who are sedated (post procedure) and who require monitoring cannot ride alone in the vehicle.
- Persons with specific physical conditions must notify patient transportation when scheduling a pick-up.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Minors who require a booster or car seat may ride so long as the seat is provided, and safely secured, by the parent or guardian. If the booster or car seat cannot be secured to the satisfaction of the driver, transportation will not be permitted.
- Transportation services are to be used only for scheduled appointments. Patients may not use transportation services for other destinations or stops.
- Patients who miss appointments without cause, or who are continuously late for pick-ups, or rude or disruptive will no longer be permitted to use of transportation services.
- Patients must have a Primary Care Provider in Frisbie's provider network, or have a scheduled appointment at any of the locations listed below.
Patient Transportation Destinations
- Allergy Associates - 60 Rochester Hill Road (Rochester)
- Alliance for Dental Care - 40 Winter Street (Rochester)
- Atlantic Digestive Associates - 21 Clark Way (Somersworth)
- Barrington Family Practice - 425 Calef Highway (Barrington)
- Caring Partners OB/GYN - 21 Whitehall Road, Suite 303 (Rochester)
- Center for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine - 11 Whitehall Road (Rochester)
- Coastal Neurology - 158 Route 108 (Somersworth)
- Cocheco Neurology - 750 Central Ave. (Dover)
- Diabetes and Endocrine Center - 245 Rochester Hill Road, Unit 1B (Rochester)
- Eyesight - 267 Route 108 (Somersworth)
- Family Care of Farmington - 316 NH Route 11 (Farmington)
- Family Care of Somersworth - 353 High Street (Somersworth)
- Frisbie's Laboratory Services - Signal Street, Dynasty Plaza (Rochester)
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital - 11 Whitehall Road (Rochester)
- Frisbie's Medical Office Building - 21 Whitehall Road (Rochester)
- Frisbie's Outpatient Nutrition Services - 245 Rochester Hill Road, Unit 1B (Rochester)
- Frisbie's Sleep Lab - 6 Healthcare Drive (Rochester)
- Granite State Express Care - 120 Washington Street, Suite 101 (Rochester)
- Granite State Lab - 120 Washington Street, Suite 103 (Rochester)
- Northeast ENT & Allergy - 158 Route 108 (Somersworth)
- Office of Billie Bondar, DPM - 60 Rochester Hill Road (Rochester)
- Office of Dr. James Bress - 60 Rochester Hill Road (Rochester)
- Rehabilitation Services - 95 South Main Street (Rochester)
- Rochester Eye Care - 65 Rochester Hill Road (Rochester)
- Rochester Hill Family Practice - 245 Rochester Hill Road, Unit 1A (Rochester)
- Rochester Infectious Disease - 21 Whitehall Road, Suite 200 (Rochester)
- Rochester Internal Medicine - 6 Healthcare Drive, Suite 1 (Rochester)
- Rochester OB/GYN - 21 Whitehall Road, Suite 201(Rochester)
- Rochester Pediatric Associates - 245 Rochester Hill Road, Unit 2 (Rochester)
- Rochester Pulmonary Medicine - 21 Whitehall Road, Suite 302 (Rochester)
- Rochester Rheumatology - 21 Whitehall Road, Suite 205 (Rochester)
- Seacoast Area Physiatry - 7 Marsh Brook (Somersworth)
- Seacoast Vascular Associates - 3 Terrascape Park (Somersworth)
- Strafford Cardiology - 21 Whitehall Road, Suite 301 (Rochester)
- Skyhaven Internal Medicine - 6 Healthcare Drive, Suite 2 (Rochester)
- Women's Health Imaging - 200 Route 108 (Somersworth)