Patients may request a copy of their personal medical information from Frisbie's Medical Records Department. The department offers four convenient ways to submit your request for your personal medical information:
- You may mail your request to: Frisbie Memorial Hospital Medical Records Department, 11 Whitehall Road, Rochester, NH 03867
- You may fax your request to the Medical Records Department at (603) 332-2699 or (603) 994-7419
- You may submit your request in person to the Medical Records Department Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:30 pm.
- You may call the Medical Records Department at (603) 335-8414. If we are unavailable, please leave a message detailing your request.
When submitting your request for your medical records, we will need the following information:
- Full legal name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
- Identify the type of record(s) you need and the date(s) of your hospital visit
Once we receive your request, please allow up to 10 business days to process your request. You can request to have your records mailed to you at the address we have on file. Otherwise, we will require proof of your new address and will ask you to sign a release. You can also arrange to pick up your records in our department but you will need to present a photo ID in order to receive a copy of your records. If you need to arrange for same-day pick-up of your records, please call ahead of time so that we can accommodate your request. There is no fee to receive a copy of your medical records.
If you wish for someone to pick up your medical records for you, or if you wish to obtain a copy of a medical record other than your own (if the patient is under 18 years of age and you are the parent, legal guardian, or if the patient is an adult and you have been appointed as legal representative), you will need to complete the Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form. You may mail the form to the Medical Records Department address provided above or fax to (603) 332-2699 or (603) 994-7419.
Information the Medical Records Department Does Not Provide:
- Records from your physician's office. Call his/her office directly
- Images of your radiology exams. Call (603) 335-8400 to request a CD
- Birth/death certificates. If you were born in Rochester, please contact the Rochester City Clerk's office at (603) 332-2130 or order online.
- Medical information over the telephone or by e-mail