Frisbie Memorial Hospital believes in providing patients with useful information and resources so that patients can make informed decisions about their healthcare while ensuring access to our medical services. Below are resources that you may find helpful as a patient of Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
The Patient Guide is a resource to assist patients during their hospital stay.
Cooper Family Resource Center
The Center provides a variety of health information including diabetes, cancer and other diseases. Each month the Center highlights specific health topics and there are two private computer stations with Internet access so that you may research additional information. Visit the Cooper Family Resource Center web page for more useful health information.
As a patient of Frisbie's Physician Practice Services, you can access the secure website MyHealtheTeam to:
- Request a prescription refill
- Request an appointment
- Update your contact information
- Update insurance information
- Pay your bill
Frisbie's Physician Practice Services include the following medical offices:
- Barrington Family Practice & Walk-In Care
- Caring Partners Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dale Ferguson, MD Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Care of Farmington
- Family Care of Somersworth
- Diabetes & Endocrine Center
- Rochester Hill Family Practice
- Rochester Infectious Disease
- Rochester Internal Medicine
- Rochester Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Rochester Pediatric Associates
- Rochester Pulmonary Medicine
- Skyhaven Internal Medicine
- Strafford Cardiology Associates
- White Mountain Medical Center
Pay My Bill Online!
For your added convenience, you may now pay your bill online.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is pleased to offer transportation services to and from you healthcare appointments for patients living in Rochester, Barrington, Milton, Somersworth and Farmington. For a list of requirements and destinations, click here.
Patients must be able to board the bus on their own or with the assistance of the person accompanying them. The van also accommodates wheelchair bound patients.
The Patient Care-A-Van operates 8:00 am – 4:30 pm excluding major holidays or inclement weather, and requires a 48 hour notice. To schedule a pick up, please call the Service Ambassador at 335-8882.