Frisbie’s Physician Practice Services offer complete primary health care services for the entire family, from infancy through adulthood. Our providers treat acute and chronic illness by providing preventive care and education so families can make informed decisions about their health care. As an added benefit, established patients have access to clinical social worker services.
Our providers work closely with medical specialists, utilizing the latest technology in the diagnosis and treatment of various chronic health conditions. Our family, internal and pediatric medicine offices are located in five communities in the greater Rochester area and are currently accepting new patients.
For acute, non-emergency injuries and illnesses, we have two conveniently located walk-in care facilities, Barrington Walk-In Care and White Mountain Medical Center, and we are affiliated with Seacoast RediCare, an occupational health and walk-in urgent care center.
My Frisbie CONNECT Patient Portal
Frisbie patients can stay informed, stay in touch, and stay in good health through My Frisbie CONNECT.
Key features include:
- Send secure messages to their healthcare provider
- View appointments and request new appointments
- Review lab results and radiology reports
- Request prescription renewals
- Review current medications and view information about medications
- View visit history and hospital discharge information
- Set-up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
Log on here to access your My Frisbie CONNECT personal account.
Not yet signed up?
Click here to learn more about My Frisbie CONNECT.