The Chest Center
at Frisbie Memorial Hospital
What is the Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital?
The Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial provides a multidisciplinary evaluation and diagnostic center for patients with known or suspected cancers of the lung. The Chest Center specialists will develop and coordinate an individualized plan of care for the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care for timely and supportive management of a complex disease.
Why choose the Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital for your care?
- Ease and access to all providers in one place at one time
- Expert and individualized care
- A dedicated expert team of medical specialists
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical procedures
What can be treated at the Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital?
- Known or suspected cancers of the lung and surrounding areas
- Benign (non-cancerous) tumors
- Pulmonary nodules
- Pleural effusions
- Radiographic abnormalities of the chest
- Second opinions
Utilizing advanced diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures
- Imaging Services such as
- CT Scan
- Low dose radiation
- CT assisted FNA
- Nuclear medicine
- Testing such as
- Pulmonary function testing
- Stress testing
- Surgical Services, such as
- Advanded diagnostic & therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Pulmonary nodule management
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Access to minimally invasive surgery, such as:
- Video-assisted thoroscopic surgery (VATS)
Who will help me at the Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital?
- Cynthia Cote, APRN, Chest Center Coordinator/Nurse Practitioner Navigator
- What our Nurse Practitioner Navigator will do for you:
- Be your first contact at the Chest Center
- Provide initial assessment and order additional services
- Facilitate the Chest Center Team's recommendations for diagnostic care
- Communicate with your providers
- Provide you with educational support and materials about your diagnosis and treatment options
- Provide emotional support for both you and your family
- Pulmonary nodule evaluation and follow-up care
Please see your primary care provider for a referral to Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
For more information, please contact the Chest Center at Frisbie Memorial Hospital by calling 603-994-7665.
To Learn More
To learn more please visit the American Lung Association website and the American Cancer Society website.