Outpatient Nutrition Services
Frisbie Memorial Hospital's Outpatient Nutrition Services is located at the Diabetes & Endocrine Center. A team of registered and licensed dietitians provide medical nutrition therapy in the following areas:
- Cancer Nutrition
- Eating Disorders - Adult & Pediatric Anorexia, Bulimia, and EDNOS
- Food Allergies
- Gastrointestinal Disorders - Celiac Sprue, Diverticulitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Heart Health - Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia
- Kidney Disease
- Lactose Intolerance
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Weight Management - Overweight / Excessive Weight Gain, Unplanned Weight Loss, "Just for You" Individualized Weight Program
- Women's Health - Pre and Post - Natal Nutrition, PCOS
- Wellness - Vegetarian Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, General Preventative Nutrition
The dietitians at Frisbie hold advanced degrees and certification in Adult & Pediatric Weight Management, Diabetes Education, and Eating Disorders. These specialized areas of practice help them to provide an individualized meal plan that is tailored specifically to a person's needs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (603) 994-0120.
Inpatient Nutrition Services
Clinical Nutritional Services
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is committed to providing excellent, patient-focused nutritional care to all patients by a comprehensive staff of Registered and Licensed Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians who provide nutritional screenings, assessments and education based on the established patient care plan. The Dietitians are part of the interdisciplinary medical team and take part in daily rounds and provide nutritional recommendations to the medical staff as well as ongoing nutrition education to both the patients and the hospital staff.
The Food and Nutrition Services Team is dedicated to providing nutritious and delicious meals along with excellent customer service through the meal delivery system called Room Service. The patient may place their meal and snack orders by calling the Room Service extension between the hours of 6:30 AM and 6:30 PM. The Nutrition Care Assistant will guide the patient in selecting a meal within the limits of their nutrition order prescribed by their physician. Guest tray service is also available for a fee to visiting family and friends of the patient so that they may dine with their loved one.