Social Media is the collection of online communication in which people engage in conversation to create and share information, and includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, and other applications/tools that facilitate online conversation.
Terms and Conditions of Using Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s Social Media
By accessing, viewing, posting, or otherwise using any content on or available through Frisbie’s Social Media, you unconditionally accept the following Terms and Conditions of Use. For your privacy, you should consider carefully before posting personal medical information. If you do not agree with the following Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not use Frisbie’s Social Media:
- The employees, agents and representatives of Frisbie Memorial Hospital do not offer medical advice, diagnosis or treatment via Social Media. For questions about your medical condition, please contact your doctor or any other qualified health professional. You should not rely upon medical information and/or advice you receive through any Frisbie Social Media.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital reserves the right to delete any comment or information you submit, particularly if it is abusive, contains foul language, or considered “hate speech.” Comments that violate the privacy of patients and their families, or disparages or reflects negatively on Frisbie Memorial Hospital, or considered to be advertisements for commercial services and/or products, or that infringe any patent, trademarks, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, will be deleted.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital does not guarantee its Social Media against errors. Frisbie does not guarantee that any files or information you download will be free of viruses, bugs, worms or other such contaminating or destructive properties.
- You agree that you will indemnify Frisbie Memorial Hospital against any losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including attorney’s fees or costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material that you have posted.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital reserves the right to monitor, restrict, block, suspend or discontinue your access to its Social Media, at any time, with or without advance notice, for any reason or no reason at all.
- Any dispute, claim, or action related to your use, viewing, posting, or access to Frisbie’s Social Media shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles, and such disputes, claims or actions may only be brought in the federal or state courts of New Hampshire.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changes will be effective when posted. Your continued use of Frisbie’s Social Media after such changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.