We need your help! Residents living in Rochester and surrounding communities are invited to participate in Frisbie’s 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment by completing the Community Health Needs Survey (link provided below). Your feedback will help to:
- Identify and prioritize top health issues in the community.
- Identify factors that contribute to these community health issues.
- Identify barriers to accessing existing health resources and services.
- Identify gaps in current health resources and services.
- Develop and implement coordinated population-level strategies to address health priority areas.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has enlisted Crescendo Consulting Group to facilitate the Community Health Needs Assessment process. Crescendo Consulting will receive and tabulate all survey responses. Please note, the survey will close on December 10, 2018.