Compassionate Care with Hope and Excellence
The Center for Cancer Care and Hematology’s highly-specialized team is committed to providing evidence-based and patient-and-family-centered medical care at every stage, which is the goal of successful cancer treatment.
A multidisciplinary approach
Our team of cancer care experts works closely with highly experienced specialists for optimal treatment to ensure patients receive the best care possible. Our team includes:
- Medical oncologists
- Oncology nurses
- Support staff, including case managers, rehabilitation specialists, registered dietitians, palliative care specialists, and financial counselors.
Tailored treatments, and comprehensive programs and services
- Consultation for Hematology/Oncology
- Chemotherapy and Biotherapy
- Oral Chemotherapy Program
- Radiation Oncology (offsite)
- Palliative Care / Supportive Care
- Hospice Care in collaboration with regional Hospice Care Programs
- Physical Therapy / Lymphedema treatment
- Nutritional Services
- Case Management
- Bone marrow biopsies
- Supportive Services including nutrition, exercise classes, Lymphedema program, smoking cessation
- Infusional therapies
For more information about our comprehensive services, please call the Center for Cancer Care and Hematology at (603) 335-8490.
|Archana Bhargava, MD|
Dr. Bhargava enjoys traveling, music, especially playing the piano, and spending time with her husband and two children. They reside in Durham, NH.
|Rebecca Eisenberg, MD|
Outside of working at Frisbie’s Center for Cancer Care and Hematology, Dr. Eisenberg enjoys reading, hiking, eating out at new restaurants, and traveling in her spare time. She also enjoys spending time with her husband, their two children, Alana and Aaron, and their two dogs, Max and Kenzie. They reside in Madbury, NH.
|Kerri Townsend, APRN, MSN, BS|
Kerri Townsend lives in Eliot, ME with her husband, two daughters, and their dog, Poppy. In her free time, she enjoys running, yoga, and reading. She also enjoys spending time at her family’s camp on Lake Winnepesaukee.