Our Cardiology Department Cares About Your Heart’s Health
We Test and Treat Heart Disease and Other Coronary Conditions
Working with a trusted heart health care team is the key to getting the best possible care for your specific cardiac condition. The physicians of Strafford Cardiology Associates assist patients in successfully managing such conditions as angina, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal or irregular heart beat).
Cardiology Services and Programs Include:
- EKGS ( A test that measures the electrical activity of your heart)
- Holter and event monitors
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Stress testing
- Cardiac catheterization
- Coronary artery CT scan
- Tilt table test
- Electrophysiology (EP) studies
- Implantable loop recorders
- Right-sided ablations
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Heart failure device implants
- Cardiac ultrasound imaging studies
- Stress Testing Lab
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
For more information about Cardiology Services, please call (603) 335-8127.
Requesting Prescription Refills
If you need a routine prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy directly and request a refill. Your pharmacy will contact our office on your behalf – no need to contact our office directly. For more information, please refer to the Prescription Refills document.
My Frisbie CONNECT Patient Portal
We are accessible to our active patients through the My Frisbie CONNECT patient portal. We offer you secure and confidential online access to your medical information. By signing up for My Frisbie CONNECT, you may request an appointment, update your contact information, request and receive test results, request a prescription refill and more!
Log on here to access your My Frisbie CONNECT personal account.