Outpatient Nutrition Services
Nutrition & Weight Management Education and Programs
Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s Outpatient Nutrition Services consists of a team of registered and licensed dietitians that provide personalized, medical nutrition therapy in the following areas:
- Cancer nutrition
- Eating disorders – Adult & pediatric anorexia, bulimia, and EDNOS
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders – Celiac disease, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease
- Heart health – High blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Lactose intolerance
- Pediatric nutrition
- Weight management
- Women’s health – Pre and post – natal nutrition, PCOS
- Wellness – Vegetarian nutrition, sports nutrition, general preventative nutrition
Our dietitians hold advanced degrees and certification in specialized areas include adult and pediatric weight management, diabetes education, and eating disorders.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (603) 994-0120.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a full service medical center in Rochester, NH, that provides expert medical care using advanced, cutting-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients with acute and chronic health conditions. In addition, Frisbie has access to nearly thirty specialty care services so patients can be close to their healthcare specialists. Call (603) 332-5211.