Barrington Walk-In Care’s experienced providers diagnose and treat common non life-threatening illnesses and injuries. No appointment is needed. Routine health care visits, check-ups and immunizations should still be scheduled with your primary care provider.
Examples of common things we treat, include:
- Bladder infections
- Ear infections
- Joint sprains
- Bone or muscle injuries
- Minor wounds
- Minor skin conditions/rashes
- Respiratory infections
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat
- Camp and sports physicals
IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS ILLNESS OR INJURY
Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room for serious illness or injuries, including:
- Chest pain (suspected heart attack or stroke)
- Amputation of limbs or deep wounds with severe bleeding
- Spinal injury
- Sudden confusion, weakness, dizziness, numbness, severe headache or difficulty speaking or breathing
- Sudden change in vision
- Head injuries with loss of consciousness or new seizures
- Burns involving face or large areas of the body
- Vomiting blood
- Smoke or chemical inhalation
- Poisoning, overdoses or suicidal behavior
- Physical or sexual assault
- Pregnancy complications including labor, bleeding, fluid leakage, decreased fetal movement
Occupational Health & DOT Services
Barrington Walk-In Care is not a DOT exam facility. All occupational health and DOT services will be referred to Frisbie’s affiliate, Seacoast Redicare.
Laboratory & X-ray Services
Laboratory and X-ray services are available at Barrington Walk-In Care seven days a week by appointment only. We accept lab and X-ray orders from any provider. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please contact our office at (603) 664-0955 x 7113.
Please note: Our Walk-In Care providers cannot be selected as a primary care physician (PCP).
Payment and Insurance
We accept most insurance providers, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Barrington Walk-In Care
426 Calef Highway (Route 125)
Barrington, NH 03825
Open daily 7:00 am - 7:00 pmDirections