THE SEACOAST’S TRUSTED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES PROVIDER FOR OVER 30 YEARS!
With over 30 years’ experience and over 1,500 employer partners, Frisbie affiliate, Seacoast Redicare, is the region’s trusted occupational health service provider. Our experienced occupational health professionals work closely with employers to develop a customized program designed to meet the unique needs of each employer. Our goal is to assist the employer in improving employee health / productivity and to reduce overall costs associated with workers’ compensation.
Seacoast Redicare Employer Services include the following:
Work-Related Injury and Illness Management
- Quality medical care by experienced occupational health professionals
- Same-day evaluation and treatment of new work-related injuries and illnesses
- Work status recommendations including modified work and alternate duty
- Timely communication of patient status and work capability to employer representative
- Case management for all new injuries and illnesses
Occupational Health Exams
- Annual surveillance
- DOT performed by Certified Medical Examiners
- Respiratory clearance
Health Testing and Screening
- Drug and alcohol
- Pulmonary function testing
- Laboratory services
- Work-site ergonomic evaluations
- Health screenings
- Drug collections
As an added benefit, we provide X-ray and Physical Therapy in our clinic.