Frisbie’s Occupational Therapists assess individuals’ physical abilities and provide a specialized plan to improve their overall daily functioning. Our experienced Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) provides evaluation and treatment to shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. We have experience in fabrication of splints, post-operative rehabilitation, physical agent modalities, and injury prevention.
We Treat the Following Diagnoses & Conditions:
- Tendon injury / lacerations
- Muscle strains and tears of the upper extremity
- Lateral and medial epicondylitis
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis
- Depuytren’s Disease
- Nerve injuries and conditions
A provider referral for occupational therapy is required. The referral must include the diagnosis and specify Upper Extremity and Hand Therapy with OT services. The referral can be faxed to Rehabilitation Services at (603) 330-8949.