Welcome to My Frisbie CONNECT
A part of your routine care, My Frisbie CONNECT provides convenient and secure access to your health information!
With My Frisbie CONNECT, you can:
- Request prescription refills
- View your appointments
- Review test results
- Communicate with you health care team
- Set up proxy accounts for children (0-11 years) and dependent adults
- Send and receive secure messages
- Access anytime from your smartphone using the MEDITECH MHealth app
1. Click Enrollment Request link
2. Complete the Enrollment Request form
3. Click Submit
4. An email will be sent to the address that you entered on the Enrollment Request form. In the email, click the link to complete enrollment.
*For patients under 18 years of age, contact your provider’s office or call Medical Records at (603) 335-8414.
MY FRISBIE CONNECT EDUCATION MATERIALS
Proxy Access Forms:
Return completed proxy forms to Frisbie’s Medical Records or to your primary care provider’s office.
Log on to your account
To request a copy of your medical records dated before February 1, 2017, please contact Frisbie’s Medical Records department. For instructions on how to request a copy of your medical records, click here.
WCAG Link: Individuals with disabilities using assistive technology can click here for the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accessibility conformance portal site