Welcome to My Frisbie CONNECT
A part of your routine care, My Frisbie CONNECT provides convenient and secure access to your health information!
With My Frisbie CONNECT, you can:
- Communicate securely with your care team
- View upcoming appointments
- Review laboratory results and radiology reports
- Track immunizations, allergies, and medical conditions
- Manage medications and request prescription renewals
- Reference visit history information
- Complete pre-visit questionnaires
- Access anytime from your smartphone using the MEDITECH MHealth app
To provide the best patient experience possible, patients can now complete their pre-visit questionnaires through the patient portal. Download instructions here.
Completing the questionnaire helps:
- with accuracy of information in your health record.
- make your visit more efficient and productive.
Already signed up?
Click here to log on to your My Frisbie CONNECT account
1. Click Enrollment Request link
2. Complete the Enrollment Request form
3. Click Submit
4. An email will be sent to the address that you entered on the Enrollment Request form. In the email, click the link to complete enrollment.
My Frisbie CONNECT Materials & Technical Support:
Proxy Access Forms:
Return completed proxy forms to Frisbie’s Medical Records or to your primary care provider’s office.
Log on to your account
Do you need assistance signing up for My Frisbie CONNECT, or do you have a question about your My Frisbie CONNECT account? Here are three ways to get help:
- Online: Use the Patient Portal Support Form
- By Phone*: Call Patient Portal Technical Support at (603) 994-7615
- Email: Technical Support
*Please provide your full name, date of birth, and a contact phone number.
To pay your hospital bill, click here.
To request a copy of your medical records dated before February 1, 2017, please contact Frisbie’s Medical Records department. For instructions on how to request a copy of your medical records, click here.
WCAG Link: Individuals with disabilities using assistive technology can click here for the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accessibility conformance portal site