Caring for you during your hospital stay
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, we recognize the importance of managing a patient’s total care. Your Hospitalist is a hospital-based physician assigned to direct and coordinate all inpatient care from the time of admission to the day of discharge. Working closely with the patient’s own primary care doctor, Frisbie Memorial’s Hospitalists oversee the care and treatment of all medical conditions from routine health care problems to complex diseases.
The benefits of the Hospitalist Program at Frisbie Memorial Hospital
The hospitalist offers:
- On-site inpatient care seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Easy access to patients and family members for updates and other information.
- A convenient resource for ordering medical tests and making key decisions regarding the patient’s treatment plan.
- The opportunity to coordinate care with the primary care physician and other clinical team members, where patients receive an additional layer of care during the treatment process.
- Timely access to all key hospital personnel, including medical specialists, care managers, discharge planners and primary care providers to help better manage patient care and recovery.