On the continuum of primary care health services, internal medicine is the specialty that focuses on the healthcare needs of middle-aged and older-aged adults. Unlike pediatricians, who care for those beginning at birth through adolescence, or family medicine providers, who specialize in caring for growing families, internal medicine focuses on complex, chronic health conditions in adults age 18 years and older.
For more information about Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s internal medicine providers, visit the Skyhaven Internal Medicine page.
My Frisbie CONNECT Patient Portal
Frisbie patients can stay informed, stay in touch, and stay in good health through My Frisbie CONNECT.
Key features include:
- Send secure messages to their healthcare provider
- View appointments and request new appointments
- Review lab results and radiology reports
- Request prescription renewals
- Review current medications and view information about medications
- View visit history and hospital discharge information
- Set-up proxy accounts for children and dependent adults
Skyhaven Internal Medicine
6 Healthcare Drive, Suite 2, Rochester, NH 03867
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm