HealthNotes: Blog Edition


April 16, 2019


How do I enroll / log on?

To log on to your My Frisbie CONNECT account, click here. Scroll down to bottom of page and click on the Log on to your account link. Enter your Logon ID and Password.

I’m having trouble logging on to My Frisbie CONNECT. What should I do?

Here are three ways to get help:

  • Online: Use the Patient Portal Support Form
  • By Phone*: Call Patient Portal Technical Support at (603) 994-7615
  • Email: Technical Support

I forgot my Logon ID. What should I do?

On the My Frisbie CONNECT Logon page, click on the ‘Forgot Logon ID?’ link. You then will be prompted to enter your email address. Click on “Reset Logon.’ For further assistance, contact technical support at (603) 994-7615, or email

I forgot my Logon Password. What should I do?

On the My Frisbie CONNECT Logon page, click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link. You then will be prompted to enter your Logon ID and email address. You then will receive an email. Follow the instructions. For further assistance, contact technical support at (603) 994-7615, or email


How do I send a secure message to my provider?

My Frisbie CONNECT allows you to send secure messages to certain providers. On the homepage of your My Frisbie CONNECT account, click on the ‘Messages’ button. In the ‘To’ field select the provider’s name to whom you want to send the secure message.

I want to contact a provider but I don’t see the provider’s name listed.

My Frisbie CONNECT allows you to send a secure message to a certain provider that you have been seen by in the past, such as your primary care provider (does not apply to all doctors seen during a hospital stay).


What kind of information is available in the My Frisbie CONNECT health record?

Laboratory test results, radiology reports, hospital discharge summaries, active medication list, immunizations, after-visit summaries from your primary and specialty care providers, and your upcoming appointments.

Where does the information in my personal Health Record come from in My Frisbie CONNECT?

All of the information in My Frisbie CONNECT comes from Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s electronic health record, which includes Physician Practice Services primary and specialty care offices and Frisbie’s laboratory and diagnostic imaging departments. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information in one location.

Is my health information secure?

Yes. Your My Frisbie CONNECT account is secure. Only you and those you authorize can access your My Frisbie CONNECT account.

Will I be able to view my test results?

Yes. Lab results or other diagnostic testing (X-ray, etc.) will post to your My Frisbie CONNECT health record 4 days after the results have been processed. Lab test results will post to the Results tab and imaging results will post to the Reports tab. Note: Certain test results considered ‘sensitive’ will not be posted to your My Frisbie CONNECT account. These include:

  • Chemical dependency (drug testing)
  • Genetic
  • Pathology
  • Pregnancy
  • Sexually transmitted disease (STD)


What is a proxy account?
A proxy account allows an adult of your choosing – spouse, adult child, or legal guardian – access to your My Frisbie CONNECT Health Record, which means your proxy will have access to the information that is in your personal Health Record in My Frisbie CONNECT.

Adult Proxy Access

  • To set up a proxy account, written consent from both patient and the adult proxy is required.
  • The Adult Proxy Access form can be downloaded here.

Child Proxy Access

  • A Minor Child Proxy Account provides a parent or legal guardian access to the health record of a child under 12 years of age (Minor Child).
  • A parent or legal guardian can have access to their Minor Child’s personal electronic health record up until the child turns 12 years of age. Proxy access will be automatically terminated on the child’s twelfth birthday. This complies with NH State Law pursuant to RSA 318-B:12-a and RSA 141-C:18, which gives Young Adults, 12-17 years of age, certain rights with regard to their health information.
  • The Minor Child Proxy form can be downloaded here.

How do I request proxy access?

To request proxy access, you must first complete and sign the Adult Proxy Access form or the Minor Child Proxy form. Bring completed form to Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s Medical Records department. Adult proxy access requires consent from both the patient and the adult proxy. Both patient and adult proxy will be required to a government-issued ID. Legal guardians must present supporting Legal Guardian documentation when requesting proxy access.

Note: Durable Power of Attorney (DPOA) and Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare (DPOAH) do not meet the criteria to grant adult proxy access.

How do I revoke my proxy access to My Frisbie CONNECT account?

You can revoke at any time a proxy’s access to your My Frisbie CONNECT account. To do this, simply complete and sign a Proxy Access Revocation form. Return the completed Proxy Access Revocation form to Frisbie’s Medical Records department or to your primary care provider’s office.


How do I change the Logon Password to My Frisbie CONNECT account?

To change the Logon Password for your My Frisbie CONNECT account, click on the ‘Preferences’ link located on the homepage of your My Frisbie CONNECT account, and then follow the instructions.

How do I update the email address that is linked to My Frisbie CONNECT?

In My Frisbie CONNECT you can update your email address by clicking on the ‘Preferences’ link located on the homepage of your My Frisbie CONNECT account, and then follow the instructions.


Which Internet browser should I be using to access My Frisbie CONNECT?

Best viewing and printing results will be with the latest browser version across all platforms.

How do I check my browser version?

To check your browser version, click Help located a the top of your browser, and then click About.

Can I access My Frisbie CONNECT on my mobile device?

Yes. Compatible mobile devices include Android and iPhone (Safari with iOS version 6+) smart phones and tablets.

Is there a WCAG link to access My Frisbie CONNECT?
Yes. Individuals with disabilities using assistive technology can access My Frisbie CONNECT for the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accessibility conformance portal site here.


How do I get the My Frisbie CONNECT MHealth app?
From your mobile device, go to your app store. In the search field type MEDITECH MHealth and click to install. When you open the app, you will receive a pop-up message requesting access to your location. Choose “Yes.” Click on the installed MEDITECH MHealth app. Choose My Frisbie Connect. Log on to access your health information.

all posts